Meteofan s.r.l. will use the information provided by the Customer for the sole purpose of execution of this contract and will not disclose them to third parties, except for manufacturers/suppliers, nor use them for purposes other than as indicated below.
The purposes of processing personal data may include:
1. activities strictly connected and/or instrumental to the management of rapports with the customers (e.g. acquisition of preliminary information at the conclusion of a contract, execution of operations based on obligations arising from contracts concluded with the customers); the supply of goods and services and the protection of the creditor positions arising from the mentioned actions; accounting activity (e.g. invoices issuing , preparation of payments);
2. the use of personal data and informations obtained from the access to the site youtlet.net, for purposes of profile definition, promotion and marketing for youtlet.net or for third parties.
The data of the Client, target of the process, can be communicated to third party societies, within the limits of the law, in order to comply with contracts or purposes connected to third parties belonging to the following categories:
a) subjects that provide services for the management of the information system of Meteofan s.r.l. and telecommunications networks (including e-mail);
b) service companies for the acquisition, registration and processing of data from documents, or supports of any kind provided and originated by the same customers and concerning massive work related to payments, bills, checks and other titles;
c) subjects that carry out customer assistance activities;
d) studios or companies working in the context of assistance and consultancy relationships;
e) subjects that carry out certifications, audits and inspections of the activities of Meteofan s.r.l. , even in the interest of the Customer;
f) third-party companies directly or indirectly establishing with Meteofan s.r.l. contractual agreements aimed to guarantee better services and higher customer satisfaction.
The subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories perform the function of Data Controller Manager or operate in complete autonomy as separate Data Controllers.
The Customer's personal data will be kept for a period of one year from the time of their registration.
The Customer at any time has the right to ask to the Data Controller the access to personal data and the correction or cancellation of them, the limitation of processing or to oppose the processing, in addition to the right to data portability, as further specified in the appropriate paragraph "Right to access personal data and other rights".
The provision of personal data is optional, but the refusal of consent to the data processing for the purposes referred to in the aforementioned point 1) may involve the impossibility to execute this contract.
The Data Controller also specify that any non-communication, or incorrect communication, of any mandatory information makes impossible for the Data Controller to guarantee the adequacy of the processing itself to the contractual agreement for which it is carry out, as well as the possible non-correspondance of the results of the processing itself to the obligations imposed by the tax or administrative legislation to which it is addressed.
In any case the Customer can assert his rights, as required by law, by contacting the Data Controller, as well as by lodging a complaint to a supervisory authority.
The processing of personal data will be carried out in an automated and/or manual form, with methods and means aimed at ensuring maximum security and privacy, carried out by subjects specifically appointed to do so in compliance with the law, as well as in order to benefit from our service in better and faster ways.
Right to access personal data and other rights
The Customer has the right to obtain confirmation on the existence or not of personal data that concern him, even though not yet registered; to which categories these data belong; an indication of the origin of thes data and, in any case, communication of the mentioned data in an intelligible form.
The Customer also has the right to know:
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- the existence of an automated decision-making procedure that includes profiling, and the logic applied in case the processing is carried out using these methods, as well as the importance and consequences expected when this hypothesis occurs;
- the identification details of the Data Processors, the supervisors and the representative appointed in accordance with the law;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data can be communicated or who can learn about them as representative appointed in the National territory, or as managers or agents.
The Customer has the right to know, where possible, the retention period for the personal data, or, where not possible, the criteria used to define that period.
The customer has the right to obtain:
- the update, the correction or, when interested, the integration of the data;
- the cancellation, anonymisation or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is necessary in relation to the purposes the data were collected or subsequently processed for;
- the proof that the aforementioned procedures and their content have been brought to the attention of those for which the data have been communicated, except in the case where this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means evidently excessive compared to the protection of the right.
The Customer has the right to disagree, in whole or in part, for reasons concerning the processing of his/her personal data (even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection), to the processing of said data for the purpose of sending advertising material, for direct sales, for market research or commercial communication, and he/she always holds the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
The Data Controller Manager is Meteofan S.r.l. (p.iva IT03828010243), in the person of the legal representative pro tempore with registered office in Bassano del Grappa (VI), via Bellavitis n. 28.